Oui Madam Bridal Win The BRIDEBOOK Gold Award?
If ever there needed to be a good excuse for us to top up the lipstick and open a bottle of fine stuff, it has to be now!
After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, we now have the final results back from BrideBook Wedding Supplier Awards – one of the leading UK wedding planning apps on the market – so Yayyy, you could say that warm and fuzzy is the mood of the day.
Other than feeling elated at this fantastic achievement, this has been a great customer feedback opportunity to catch up with past brides and Mothers-of-the-bride and groom to just hear their stories and to ask for personal recommendations.
Without BRIDEBOOK, we would never have been driven this intensely for so long. The whole process including waiting for the results has taken around 6 months of intense focus; with the final 3 months given over to some serious nail biting and angst.
But honestly… when you are totally passionate about what you do, it can be a little bit like wearing your heart on your sleeve; but then to diminish it to a simple score out of five.
None-the-less, we are humbly blown away to receive the ‘BRIDEBOOK Gold Excellence Award’, and also to hear that our brides are ‘over the moon and beyond happy with what we do – is THE ICING on the CAKE! So, continuing the theme of ‘wearing my heart on my sleeve’ and along with posting this in the shop window. Lets take a look at a few of the comments and feedback from our voters about our custom made wedding dresses and bespoke design service; and of course our unique customer care aspects.
BRIDEBOOK Feedback and multiple 5* scores
- Found the dress and can’t wait for fittings!A personal, warm service and a stunning boutique. beautiful dresses and Cynthia has a great eye for what will make you look magical – EmilyCustomer service going the extra mile!Awesome gifted and talented teamTh[ese] women know how to make your light shine bright on that special day.Superb customer service and wedding dress design – Jackie
So what does this mean for us as a business?
- Going forward, Its really inspiring to know that brides have both appreciated shopping with us and, most importantly, they have had a good enough experience to want to share that with others. Waiting on the results was nerve racking and I don’t suppose I really expected us to win anything as we are such a tiny brand compared to others more established through time
- To continue to build on our strengths and ethos of putting our customers first.
- To continue to strive for excellence.
- To resist being swayed by mass market practices…Small is good!
- To forge stronger links with smaller suppliers of unique products that compliment the wide range of brides who shop with us and strengthens our uniqueness as a brand.
- To blow our trumpet a little more often and spread the news!
- If you perhaps thinking about having your gown designed for you, I would be so thrilled to walk you through the process. Please click this link I will get back to you within 48 hours