Winter weddings are always intriguing and mysterious due in part to the short days and long nights. But there is so much you can do to make the event as memorable as a summer time splash where at least the weather is reliable
- Venues are cheaper as they are out of season
- More available dates – unless of course you opt for New years eve
- Natural light is low because the days are shorter so make sure you
- If the weather is really cold, don’t leave your fresh flowers outside as they will freeze and wilt
- Lots of hot drinks, roasted marshmallows and hot chocolate drinks and irish coffee’s to lift the spirits
- You might consider writing ‘to have and to hold and not get cold’ on the chalkboard with a basket of inexpensive pashminas available for guests.
- Consider wearing boots if you plan on being outside for lengthy periods.